++japanese blogger



Seriously, blogging has never been more difficult.







Blardy hell, everything is in Japanese! The menu is in Japanese, the underground signs are in Japanese, even the panty vending machine is in Japanese!! (don't ask me how I know)

Thanks to my habitual blogging lifestyle, I have grown used to blogger so that I don't need to look at blogspot to understand how to 'create post' or 'save' and 'publish'.

Ahh, Japan!

Finally! I am here!

I used to think travelling across 2 countries on 4 buses over a stretch of 32 hours was crazy.

Now I can conclude that travelling in between 3 countries on 3 different airlines crossing 5 cities (that includes Krabi, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur, Osaka and Tokyo) in the pass 24 hours definitely tops my chart of insanities.

What's more. I don't remember sleeping more than 12 hours over the pass 5 days!

Hello to all from sleepless Tokyo!

Blogger singing off in Jap.

jap save message


No pun intended


0 pucuk surat:

 

Followers