.:: Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever ::.

A mother is the truest fren we hv , when trials heavy & sudden , fall upon us ;
when adversity takes d' place of prosperity ;
when frens who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us ;
when trouble thickens around us , still will she cling to us , & endeavor by her kind precepts & counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness , & cause peace to return to our hearts ..



On Mother's Day I hv written a poem for u .
In the interest of peotic economy & truth , I hv succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings &
beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines :
you'r my mother , I would hv no other !




this heart , my own dear mother , bends ,
with love's true instinct , back to thee !





>> LET US BE GRATEFUL TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE US HAPPY ,
THEY ARE THE CHARMING GARDENERS WHO MAKE OUR SOULS BLOSSOM ~





0 pucuk surat:

 

Followers